Thursday, July 11, 2013

Workout Motivation

This whole week I have been trying to get back in the habit of waking up at 6 am to workout. My youngest is in summer school so the goal was to work out early than wake up the boys and get ready for my day. The only problem is, so far the entire week I have been around 4 am than falling back to sleep after 530. So when my alarm goes off at 6 I am not able to workout. I have been tired all week. So today after I get my son from school this afternoon I am determined to workout. I am just a few pounds shy of my next I Lost it Video and entering to win another $1000. The entry is good for 10 weeks and I want another shirt.
Today's motivation is Mondays winners

This second I Lost It video I make also puts me at my weight I was in when I got pregnant the fist time in Jan 2012. Wish me luck!

Want to join me on the 90 Day Challenge? Check out this video for more information   http://shakeitoffwithlani.myvi.net/thankyou.html

No comments:

Post a Comment