Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Made it through "Birthday Week"

September is a very busy month for me. Usually school is just starting so our schedules change and have to readjust and wake up early. I also have three birthdays in one week. There are four people in our house. So, everyone but me has a birthday.

For the actual birthdays we have cupcakes and than I have a birthday party in which I buy a cake. I am proud to announce I have not gained any weight. I am down five pounds this month. Despite all the cake and cupcakes. I had a great time and found this year to be a lot less stressful than last year. The beginning of October I will add all my measurements and let you all know exactly how much weight I lost.

Ready to start your own challenge? http://shakeitoffwithlani.bodybyvi.com

No comments:

Post a Comment